Marbella Club Hills is a luxury residential project built in association with the Marbella Club Hotel, one of the area's most highly respected luxury brands for over 60 years. Our association with Marbella Club provides buyers with comfort that quality is assured, from the selection of materials and impeccable finishing to the elegantly landscaped grounds and seamless management & maintenance of the property.
SEMI DETACHED VILLAS
3 & 4 Bedrooms
2 & 3 Bedrooms
3 & 4 Bedrooms
- 16 Semi-Detached Villas with 4 bedrooms
- 110 Villa Apartments with 2 to 4 bedrooms ranging in size from 104 to 224m2; in addition to spacious terraces and gardens.
For full details on this execptional property development including pricing, plans and availabilitiy, contact us.Foundations and Structure:
- Foundations resting on reinforced concrete footings.
- Structure made by reinforced concrete walls, columns and slabs.
- All exterior walls consist of double hollow brick walls, with thermally insulating polyurethane foam.
- Internal walls are made of bricks with plaster on both sides; while the walls separating living and reception areas will be double with soundproofing in-between.
- Parapets of terraces will be built with perforated bricks and non-framed glass railings embedded into the construction; as per design.
Exterior & Interior Coatings:
- Exterior walls are rendered with waterproof cement mortar and finished with outdoor paint.
- Interior walls have plaster finishes and smooth paint.
- False ceilings are provided throughout the living areas at different heights, according to design.
Flooring and Tiling:
- Marble Tiling for the reception areas and kitchen, with minimum size of 80x80cm.
- Engineered Wood Flooring for the bedrooms.
- Bathrooms with marble floor tiling and plastered finish painted walls, except for the marble tiled shower walls.
- Reception Terraces will be matching in color the marble finish; while bedroom terraces will be in European 1st choice anti-slip ceramic tiles.
- Solariums will be in European 1st choice anti-slip ceramic tiles.
- All exterior carpentry is made of Aluminum by CORTIZO, with thermal break insulation and double-glazing. Sliding doors having slim and attractive frames.
- Pergolas have laminated wood finishing.
- Armored main Entrance Doors with reinforced leaves and wood finish.
- Interior doors are wooden with smooth finish white paint.
- Closets and wardrobe doors are white painted, soft-closing with the interior lined with melamine boards; including drawers, shelves, rails…; as per design.
Electricity and Telecommunications:
- Electrical and telecommunications installation using first quality materials and mechanisms.
- Electrical switches and sockets are JUNG – Creation model, in white finish.
- TV, internet and telephone points in reception area and bedrooms.
- Installation of video entry phone connected to the security gate.
- Both recessed spotlights and indirect lighting will be LED.
- LED Wall-mounted and LED ceiling lighting fixtures to illuminate terraces.
- All rooms including kitchens and living areas have intrusion double technology sensors that are connected to the security gate and the security company HQ.
- The hot and cold water installation is made with first quality pipes for cold water and heat insulated pipes for hot water. The energy of the AC machine will heat the water during the summer (AEROTHERMIA energy saving system) and by electric heaters in the winter.
- Electrical under floor heating in master bathrooms.
Air Conditioning:Fully fitted hot and cold Air Conditioning system by DAIKIN for all interior areas, executed by ducts; also, with digital smart individual thermostats.Bathrooms – First class European made:
- Wall mounted toilets and bidets with concealed cisterns and chrome push buttons.
- White color shower trays with non‐slip finish.
- Washbasins (single or double) include vanity unit.
- Chrome finish mixer taps.
- Rain shower heads.
- Glass shower screens with chrome finish fittings.
- Vanity mirrors fitted over washbasins.
- The kitchens are fitted with wall units, white matt lacquered finish.
LED strip lights below top units.
- High quality kitchen worktop, including sink and water tap.
- Induction hob, multifunction oven, microwave, extractor hood, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher, washing machine and dryer; by renowned high quality German manufacturers.
Common Areas and Parking:
- The plot enclosure is done by a 2m high plasticized wire fence.
CCTV surveillance cameras for the whole perimeter and roads of the complex, connected to the entrance security gate.
- The parking entrance gates are German made, HOERMANN; Aluminum foldable, operated by remote control with movement sensors for added safety.
Garage flooring in polished concrete with epoxy finishing.
- Overflow pools with underwater lighting and salt chlorination system.
The pedestrians’ accesses are paved. Beacons will illuminate the outdoor paths, and floodlights other specific parts of the gardens.
- Contemporary style Mediterranean gardens with exotic trees and automatic irrigation.
Outdoor tennis and paddle tennis courts, as well as recreation areas with state-of-the-art material.
- Amenities include communal pools, children’s pool, snack-bars, fitness centers, and childrens’ playgrounds.
Lifts: Passenger lifts by THYSSENKRUPP, stopping at every floor; with large cabins and a capacity of 10 people or 800Kg.
Marbella Club Hills will be actively managed and maintained, to optimize the return on investment for those seeking to rent their properties, while efficiently maintaining the property to achieve a reasonable cost, using renewable energy systems to attain an eco-friendly environment.
If you are looking for an exceptional property development in the south of Spain with a managed rental option, please contact us by clicking here.
The Club House (part of phase 1 of construction) is in line with the architecture of the whole project –
classic Andalusian yet chic and modern.
There are 2 swimming pools – 7x18m & 3×3m, a lounge area – perfect for the outdoor living.
State of the art gym with the latest Technogym equipment – perfect for your fitness.
Sauna and a hammam – perfect for your wellbeing.
Both the gym and lounge area has direct access to the open air, where you can fully embrace the beauty of scenery around you.
The entire Club is connected to the gardens so that when you’re working out our lounging with friends you can fully embrace the outdoors surrounded by nature.
Furthermore, the association with Marbella Club grants buyers the privilege of free golf membership at the Marbella Club Golf Resort& access to the Marbella Club Equestrian Centre.
International buyers looking to invest in real estate and to obtain residency with European visa, should click here to find out about a Spanish Golden Visa:
Four names that insure reliability, quality, attractive design and resourceful execution.
Marbella Club Hills, the fruit of a partnership between MENA Capital and the Marbella Club.
The Marbella Club and Puente Romano Hotels are members of The Leading Hotels of the World, a high standard hospitality consortium, where only the world’s most distinguished properties are admitted.
The Marbella Club group include hotels, villas, apartments and condominiums for private sale or rental, boutique retail outlets, clubs, bars, restaurants, gymnasium and spa facilities. The Marbella Club brand has become internationally recognized in the hospitality sector, and is globally associated with luxury, exquisite service and sophistication.
Over the past decade, MENA Capital has established itself as a leading high-end real estate developer internationally, and in association with well-regarded business groups that enjoy a solid track record in their respective markets.
In Real Estate, MENA Capital takes advantage of attractive opportunities to develop unique and differentiated real estate projects that are distinguished in terms of location, design, quality and amenities.
The Marbella Club Hills project is designed by the prominent architectural firm of Villarroel-Torrico, which has a 40 year track record in successfully developing resorts and residential communities with sophistication, technological innovation and modern architecture. The project will incorporate modern design along with an Andalusian touch and quality finishing.
Villarroel-Torrico’s “integral design approach” has received international recognition, particularly in the resort and residential sectors.
With more than 45 years since its inception, SAN JOSE GROUP has given birth to its own management and execution models based on quality, innovation, efficiency and total flexibility. Present in 20+ countries, it has established itself as a leader in the industry. Services include:
- Construction Works: public and commercial buildings, hospitals, education institutes, restaurants, hotels, industrial complex, stadium, museums, and parks
- Civil and infrastructure works
- Engineering and Industrial Works